Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baseball's Worst Riccardis



A a href="http://joeposnanski.com/JoeBlog/2009/08/11/ricciardis/"good list/a, although I think the Beltre contract was OK (as Posnanski half-concedes.) Two apercus I particularly endorse:br /br /ulli"Here’s my thing about J.P. Ricciardi, the thing that really baffles the heck out of me: How can someone keep giving out contracts THIS BAD and keep his job and reputation? How? I’m serious. How?" br //lili"Funny, people will constantly rip the Yankees and Red Sox and teams like that for all the money they spend … but it is teams like the Mariners, Royals, Brewers, Blue Jays and Indians that seem to actually make the worst signings." /li/ulA query: would Halladay + Wells's contract in return for a Circuit City gift card be a good trade? I think it's close...div class="blogger-post-footer"img width='1' height='1' src='https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/7163938-3451021173820026419?l=lefarkins.blogspot.com'//div

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: