Monday, November 24, 2008

Coming to a nation you reside in...



http://news.scotsman.com/world/A-nearriot-and--parliament.4722970.jp

We discussed at the meeting whether or not such things could happen in the US. I imagine the Icelanders felt much the same way SecondTier and M^2 felt today at the libertarian meeting regarding the possibility for this outcome to happen. I, on the other hand, am prepared for much worse to happen within the US.

I believe 9 out of 10 people were opposed to the financial bailout. Is our government really legitimate anymore when the representatives don't even represent the people? The officials, like Pelosi, went on and on about how the bailout was "not sold correctly" to the people. Her response to the opposition to the bailout was truly offensive to me and I question how someone so [insert negative term that is extremely negative] managed to get so far in our government.

It's almost pointless to vent anger on a blog at this point. I just want people to know that what we have in the US today is not freedom. I just want to be free, truly free. Is that so much to ask?

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: