Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tony Pua "Slams" The Star?



Thanks to the Star for carrying my statement today, but I must say the headline "DAP slams PAS outburst over bumi equity issue" was certainly made to incite controversy. If you read the report, and my actual statement blogged here, it's criticism yes, but "slam"?

I've "slammed" BN and the Government many times in my statements, I've never read a report entitled "DAP slams the Prime Minister...". Sdr Lim Kit Siang has "slammed" BN, it compoment parties and many of the Ministers, e.g., over the recent Eurocopter and ValueCap controversy cases, but no, no such report of "DAP slams Minister of Finance..."

But giving constructive criticism to our Pakatan partners, it's "slam". Sigh. Well, beggars can't be choosers, The Star gives you publicity, we'll just have to look at it on the bright side ;-)

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: