Friday, July 31, 2009

Eddie Bernice Johnson reads this blog, or my old paper



Well, somebody on her staff does, at least.br /br /Last month, in the last column in my former newspaper, and in part in a blog post before that, I noted that in the nine-plus years I've been in the south DAllas suburbs, Congresswoman Johnson had never graced our presence, before deciding she needed to show up for an Obama-stimulus-boosted highway construction project groundbreaking.br /br /Well, lo and behold, she's now on the list, Aug. 21, as one of the speakers at the Best Southwest Chamber of Commerce's TGIF legislative breakfasts.div class="blogger-post-footer"There is no god and I am his prophet.img width='1' height='1' src='https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/7532871-2805081999243122756?l=socraticgadfly.blogspot.com'//div

technorati tags:
| |
More at: News 2 Cromley

No comments: